Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Must Be Crazy!

I've been putting it off and putting it off as I already have a lot on my plate but I finally gave in and opened another Etsy shop! I decided I needed to separate artwork from supplies as I feel Shabby Cottage Studio was looking a bit messy for my taste. I'm just a merchandiser at heart and since Etsy won't let us do that, this was the next best thing. ;-)

So please stop by if you get a chance and check out my "other cottage," The Papier Cottage. I'll be adding more artwork in the weeks to come so this is just a beginning.


hugs

4 comments:

Brandy said...

I LOVE your banner for The Papier Cottage!


Brandy

Kelly of The Vintage Butterfly Boutique said...

I'm here to say the same thing, the new banner is so pretty!

Ruth Welter said...

Gail, best of luck with your new ETSY shop.

Sherry/Cherie said...

Love the new etsy Gail...the banner is gorgeous and separating your "merchandise" is an excellent idea!!!!