Friday, May 2, 2008

It's in the air!


Blogging, that is! I don't know about you but I love blogs! They give me just a little glimpse into the lives of people and helps me to realize that we all are different but the same all at once.

I'm excited about this blog in particular because it is an artists blog, and I believe that artists are some of the most coolest people on earth!!

I woke up this morning with this feeling of anticipation, of what my next art work would be, how it would look, what materials I would use, etc., there was just this sense of excitement of what was to come and that is the same feeling that this new blog is bringing to my heart today.

So, heres to the world blogging, and may it bring us all inspiration, encouragement and most of all joy!

deborah

4 comments:

The Rose Cottage said...

Beautifully said Deborah :)

Sherry/Cherie said...

I agree completely Deborah. I proudly tell anyone who listens, "I am a blogaholic" -- I can get lost in what other people do, talk about, share and I come away inspired and fulfilled. What could be better?

The Vintage Butterfly said...

Great post! I get so much creative inspiration from reading others' blogs. It just feeds my creative spirit, which usually is expressed by interior decorating projects.

Kelly/The Vintage Butterfly Boutique

Christina said...

Yes, yes and yes! I also am excited to get to know all of you better, to make friends with other artists that "get" my art has been a dream of mine.