Monday, May 26, 2008

Those summer parties, weddings, showers, and

special occasions, or my favorite, just because; you need some beautiful jewelry to set off your outfit. Please visit my shop at : http://www.ostarajewelry.etsy.com/

I have many other beauties in my shop. All these pretties would be perfect for a beautiful bride or bridesmaid too!
This is Bella. Isn't she a vintage beauty? The vintage enamel shabby cottage like pendant is awesome and I utilized a gorgeous light blue vintage crystal to set it off then I added ribbon as the tie so it will drape beautifully down your neck!



This lovely is Elizabeth. I love this salvaged beauty. So classic..reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. This came from a damaged necklace and I added vintage faux pearls in the most beautiful shade of gray which you can not find now a days.




Close up of that beautiful vintage rhinestone button I used.


This pretty 18 inch necklace is made with dyed freshwater pearls, silvertone ring, and a gorgeous vintage rhinestone button. Simple yet elegant!



5 comments:

Couture de Papier said...

Beautiful you should post on my new blog ..a wedding planner is commenting on the blog!

Lynda said...

Your jewellery is absolutely gorgeous!
xo,
Lynda

The Rose Cottage said...

Beautiful jewelry, perfect for a wedding too :)

Debbi said...

Kris, I love how you name your pieces--you even have one named after my daughter, Alissa--even tho the spelling is different--I love it---

Debbi

haddon9 said...

Kris,

I also love how you named your pieces. Great idea! Your pieces are really gorgeous! My favorite is the lovely Elizabeth.

Diane