Sunday, November 30, 2008

Marionberry Cottage

Debbi, who lives in Oregon has named her shop for a beloved berry that grows in that State - the marionberry. I had no idea such a berry existed and before I knew Debbi's name, thought her name was Marion! I'm sure many other people have thought the same thing.


Debbi is a gifted seamstress as well as a developing graphics designer. You can see Debbi's beautiful work at her three blogs -- Marionberry Cottage, Carte Postale and Cottage Garden Banners. She writes on her blog and Debbi has just recently started her own website! This is one very active woman indeed!! Pop in to say hello to Debbi (and let her know you realize her name is NOT Marion!!).
*all photographs are property of Debbi Oeltjen and are not to be copied.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I can tell you personally that Debbie's work and service are amazing!!!! I have purchased many times from her now and always been SO happy :)
The pink lights are different, never seen anything like that before. Cool!

sandisstuff said...

Hey Debbi - now we all know you do beautiful work - Anything with yo yo's is Debbi's signature item. Love it all. Hugs - Sandi

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Darling items! Pink lights, who knew? LOL love 'em

TiffanyJane said...

Sooooo Sweet, and love those pink lights!!...Toooo cute :)

Shirley said...

I like your pink lights
Shirley

KellyKim said...

I love Debbi pink cottage crafts!! So sweet my taste! I am so much fanatic with PINK and debbie she could created my taste! :D

Hugs,
Kelly

Bevie said...

Debbi I adore all the things you create..what talent!!!!