Welcome

Welcome to Embracing Cottage Style where we celebrate all faucets of Cottage Style

Please visit our Contributors and Advertising pages for more information on how to become involved in our community

Friday, November 28, 2008

Someplace In Time/Thyme...

Char does a little bit of this and a little bit of that and it's a whole lot of beautiful! A basket weaver and stained glass artisan, Char also sews and tries her hand at many crafts. I have been the recipient of Char's basket making and her baskets are amazing.


This is but a sampling of her work. Please visit her blog and her etsy shop to see more.

*all photographs are property of Somewhere In Time and are not to be copied.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

Lovely work by Char! Very talented textile artist, and this a great representation of her work!
(I messed up on first post--sorry)

sandisstuff said...

Lol Debbi - you had me going - I was madly looking for my representation of my stuff. I thought my eyes had gone wonky. That is so funny. Oh well, maybe one of these days. Anyway Char - beautiful items - you always have wonderful stuff. Sandi

Lynn said...

I have always loved Char's work, she is a very talented lady :)

I just figured out how to delete the comment Debbi LOL

Bevie said...

Char's work has always been a favorite of mine...such talent...wtg girl!!!