Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time to vote!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not posting on Monday, as I promised.... During the last few days I've learned that there is only one thing worse than a Not-Feeling-Well-Husband at home, and that is a Not-Feeling-Well-Teenager-Son at home...The poor guy came home from a weekend out of town with a bad sore throat and finally yesterday, at about 4:00 pm, the Dr. got the tests results back: Mono, no school until next week, take Tylenol, come back on Monday...Not a good time, Finals are next week (he is a HS senior), Prom is next Saturday and Mom has pictures to post, Doc!!!

Oh well, we will worry about all that later...now, let's enjoy our Frame Challenge Artwork Entries...and please, take a minute to leave a comment and vote for your favorite.

"Memories" Digital Framed Artwork by Patti Koosed from Treasure Barn

"Altered Frame" by Gail Schmidt from Shabby Cottage Studio

Vintage frame painted white and recreated into a caulk board with Vintage Jewelry as tacks by Rita from Tesorofino

Digital Postcards Artwork by Debbi from Marionberry Cottage

"Make a wish" Hanging Card by Casey Massey from Shining Woman

It's just great to see how each artist recreated the frame theme!
Please vote for your favorite!
You have time until next Wednesday, June 10th. I promise I will announce the winner on the 11th...by then we'll be over the mononucleosis, prom will be a fun memory and my son will be ready to tackle finals ...(one can only hope!)

Thank you so much to the wonderful Ladies that participated in our first challenge.
and now...vote, vote, vote!!!

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one"
~Charles Horton Cooley~



4 comments:

Patti said...

My vote has been sent to you email address.

Sorry your son has come down sick at such an important time of his life. Can't miss the prom! Hope he feels better real soon.
Good Luck to all that participated.
They are all wonderful!

Utah Grammie said...

Love them all, but I think my favorite is...all of them! Can't choose, sorry :-)

Shiningwoman, freelance artist said...

I remember those days when life was overwhelmed with family patients in need of care. Thanks for all you do on the blog. It is always a treat to visit and see what you have created for us to admire. Stay well. Casey

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Thank you everyone for the "get well wishes" for my son. I really appreciate them! I'm not posting your comments just because I want the winner to be surprised!!! Thank you for taking the time and voting!
Hugs, Marcela