Monday, June 8, 2009

The votes are in....

and they could not have been any closer!...but the winner of our "Frames Challenge" is....
(Drum Roll, Please)....

Gail from Shabby Cottage Studio!!!

clap, clap, clap!!!!


For those (very few) that don't know Gail, she is a Mixed Media Artist living in the beautiful mountains of Tennessee. She has two blogs:
Shabby Cottage Studio and her MUST VISIT: Mind Wide Open where she inspires and teaches mixed media artists to stretch their imagination and think outside the box. It's at her Mind Wide Open blog where she posts monthly challenges so if you are in the mood to be challenged, participate in a workshop or just admire some beautiful artwork, pay Gail a visit...

If you know Gail and her work, I know you are as excited as I am that she won, because after hosting so many challenges and giving so many goodies away, it was time for her to come out, play and take home some goodies of her own!

Congratulations to all of those artists who participated and specially to Gail!

In a personal note, I'd like to thank you for all your "Get well wishes" regarding my Son. I'm happy to say that he and his friends had a wonderful Prom and the Doctor has given him the OK to go back to school..Yeah!

11 comments:

someplace in thyme said...

Congratulations to Gail, that is one lucky girl, Char

Lynn said...

Woo hoooooooo, congratulations Gail :)

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

congrats, Gail! Very deserving!

Sharon said...

Yahoo Gail!!!!!!!!!! Sharon

Patti said...

congratulations Gail!!
Job well done

Marcella I am delighted to hear that your son is all better and off to the prom
Hugs
Patti

Gail Schmidt said...

Wow! Thanks everybody! For someone who never wins anything this is my second in as many weeks. I must be holding my mouth right! LOL :-) And thanks to Marcela for all the work!

hugs
gail

Wanda said...

Marcela, Hi I am a new member of Etsy cottage style and wanted to say Hi. Sorry I missed the giveaway. :( TTFN Wanda

Shiningwoman, freelance artist said...

So happy for you, Gail. Love your designs and your enthusiasm. The world is a better place for all your insight and optimism! Casey/shiningwoman

The Jeweled Postcard said...

I love your blog!

sinnlighet said...

Oh my goodness!!! THANK YOU so mutch!!!

Agneta from Sweden

Real estate Philippines said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Lovely blog in here.

Deirdre G