Thursday, August 20, 2009

How to....

I received some emails asking for a little more directions regarding our "Show Off Monday" activity...

This is how it works...


You write a post on your own blog about something you would like to share with us:
(it could be a new product you developed...new merchandise in your Etsy store...the beautiful pink chair you just re-upholstered...etc, etc, etc) I'm sure there is something you want to "brag" about!

Don't forget to add pictures...

...and mention that you are participating on "Show Off Monday"...
If you can add this button to your post, Super!

Remember to come back here on Monday morning (or Sunday night, if you leave your home early in the morning) and I'll have a spot for you to write your name and blog address.

One last thing: visit the other participants and leave comments...we all love to receive words of encouragement and support!

If you have any other questions, please contact me and I'll do my best to answer them.
I can't wait to see all your "bragging" material!
See you then!



7 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

I will be there :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Dragonfly Treasure said...

I'm planning on it too!
*hugs*deb

Sue said...

Hey Marcela, I kind of stumbled across your blog and really enjoyed reading through it. I also wanted t "thank you" for the comments you made on my blog last week about the stupid protesters and their horrible pictures. Like you, I just can't handle that stuff. Anyway, whenever you are ready to stop by Country Roads, would love to have you join our family. I've got a little $300 space coming up, in the last building, white picket fence, and you could put in lots of this cute stuff you are making. Just food for thought, but until then, enjoy your retail retirement!! Take care.

Rita said...

Great idea Marcela. I will decide by tomorrow night what I can show off and be part of it. Stop by mammabellarte I am having my first giveaway/here is your sign. Ciao

Annabelle said...

Great idea Marcela, hopefully I will be done by this coming Monday but if not the following Monday I will definitely “Show Off” my recent work which was inspired by a very sweet gal.

Like most artists of all genres, we at times fall short of ideas and inspirations, until someone touches your heart…

Although I had scene her work more than a year ago it wasn’t until just last week that I thought about Jacqueline’s work again and decided she deserved to be more in the glow and radiance of her outstanding,creative and emotionally connected art; to shine and glitter amongst her art work that I simply call … gifts from the heart and sea,pure enchantment!

So,you can say I am first showing the source of inspiration “BayRaysGirl”and my inspired art work will follow.

Hugs Annabelle

Kylie B said...

Fantastic!

Rita said...

Happy Sunday,
I am in!
I will post tonight (Sunday) and add your button. Looking forward to share my news and check out all the other participant.