Sunday, August 30, 2009

Show Off Monday #2


I was having trouble finding something to brag about today, until Saturday came along....

Right there, on the soccer field, on what it felt like 350 degrees...I saw my Husband of 19 years coaching his soccer team, just like I've seen him do it every week end for the last 12 years...

To say that soccer is his passion, is an understatement...

When I see him with the team, before or after a game, I can see him glow.

I know that the kids and Parents love him not only because they always have winning seasons....they love him because he believes in positive coaching and team spirit...they admire him because
he knows how to bring out the best in each one of those teenage girls!



and that's why I'm "bragging" about my husband the Coach today...because after a stressful week at his "real" job, he has the power of letting everything go and show his team that positive attitude and team work always pays off...


Yes, I did it!! I picked a great guy to share my life with and I'm proudly bragging about it!
I love him and I'm so proud and thankful for all he does for our family!
He is the kind of guy I wish my son will grow up to be, and the kind of man my daughter will hopefully bring home some day.

If you have been inspired to "brag" about something in your life...accomplishments, new creations, a new souffle recipe that never fails or finally finishing a project...
include your link in the Mr. Linky gadget below, we would love to give you an extra pat on the back!


THIS ACTIVITY IS NOW CLOSED.
THANK YOU TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED...HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONDAY!!


12 comments:

Linda B said...

That is an AWESOME reason to brag! I, too, have been blessed with making the right decision. My hubby and I have been together for 24 years this October. I totally get how you felt watching him coach. Thanks for sharing:D

Diva Kreszl said...

What a lovely tribute to your husband! Lucky woman...

someplace in thyme said...

I would say your found something perfect to brag about. How proud he must be of you Marcela and what a wonderful giving man he is. Your family is very lucky to have each other, Char

Debbi said...

what a guy! You are a lucky gal indeed

Suzanne MacCrone said...

What a sweet handsome man for such a lovely lady to love. Nice Marcela. Happy week to you.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Ann Tatum said...

lol... I've already been bragging on my blog. :-)

Dragonfly Treasure said...

You are a lucky woman indeed. Lovely to hear you brag about your hubby!

Patricia said...

That is something wonderful to brag about. People like your husband are what make our communities strong.
I have a little brag on my blog too. Something my family and I do every year in October
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotourriof.blogspot.com

chris said...

How fun to pick your husband to brag about! Sounds like he's a keeper. You sound like you have a awesome family!
Thanks for always commenting on my blog Marcela, I am in Yorba Linda in Orange Co. Don't you have a shop somewhat nearby?
Best wishes,
Chris

The Chateau of Remnants said...

How inspiring, that you are able to see the strength in your husband! We never know how blessed we are until we have those great moments to reflect and be thankful!

Great Brag!
{ttfn}
Renee

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Marcela, I would love to help you out!! I am in the indland empire.
Email me mylittlechateu{at}aol{dot}com

Thanks Renee

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

Marcella, that was a super awesome thing to do! I bet he will appreciate you forever!