Saturday, August 15, 2009

Time to play...

I was feeling like this....

...can you relate? I'm sure some of you can!

Decisions had to be made...

...and it was not easy to make everything fall in place...

But now that it's all done and I'm enjoying my "Retail Retirement" (I closed the retail store my Sister and I owned)...I'll have a lot more time to be inspired and create.
That means I will also have more time to dedicate to this blog that I enjoy so much...

And after thinking for a long, long time...

...I think I got a fun activity for us to do every week...

No!!!! No that!!! I said FUN, people!!

But for details... you will have to wait until next Tuesday...

If you are willing to play, promote your art, your store and love to visit inspiring blogs, meet me here on Tuesday and I'll tell you everything about it!!

Have a wonderful weekend full of glittered surprises!!




6 comments:

Melody said...

Ooohhh, sounds inyeresting..count me in!

Coastal Sisters said...

I will be here with Bells on!

I hope you and Clara are enjoying yourself!!

LuLu~*xoxo

p.s. I am glad you aren't going to have us contorting our bodies in the position above because after all the cake I have eaten today, I couldn't do it!!!

Kylie B said...

Oh wow sounds wonderful, count me in too :)

Debbi said...

this should be tons of fun! I will try to join in on the fun too...

Linda B said...

Oooooooh! I'll be here:D

Fleur de Bee said...

I can't wait till Tuesday and that guy bent in half is just NUTS!! I KNOW firsthand being a ballerina how hard that is...but that is crazy LOL! Those photos crack me up! You are too funny!

xo Molly