Monday, February 15, 2010

The Vintage Purple party!

It's time for a blog party!
..and it starts right now... 
and runs all week!


Since February's birthstone is the amethyst, we are going use that as a theme for one of our blog party's this month! It's time to share your vintage item(s) that are purple, lavender, lilac, periwinkle, etc.
Here are the so simple rules....
1. Post this banner on your blog and link it back to us...http://EtsyCottageStyle.blogspot.com
2. Post your pics of your vintage purple pretties
3. Make sure to add your blog link to mr.linky below.

the party is over and it was fun! Check out our next party coming February 23rd!

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Wowwww! How could the Purple Goat Lady miss such a wonderful party.
I could show purple for days...my DH says he lives in Barney's belly. My House is Purple.

Sorry I missed it, hard to be everywhere on every blog.

Barbara

Debbi said...

you can still join in Barbara--the party is all week!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Weeee such fun!! Love purple.
Thanks for hosting this Debbi!
*hugs*deb

luisa said...

Hello,I´m from Argentina,sorry please for my english.Your blog is beautiful, very very beautiful.It´s sweet and vintage and pink!!Congratulations for blog.Adios.-

chris said...

Yay!! Another Blog PArty!! We haven't had one of these for awhile.
I just love them!
Can't wait to stop by and see all of them!

LisasCraftiqueBoutique said...

Purple is my favorite color. You would think I would have more items purple on my website! Something to work on! This is my first visit to your blog. I am now a follower:)

The Catnap Cottage said...

Purple - the color of royalty! One of my favorite colors - I posted a purple vintage chenille bedspread from my shop.

Marsha (Sassy Mini Dolls) said...

What a fab opportunity to post about my mother's tea set!

((Hugs))

Roses and Whimsey said...

My daughter's birthday is February 13th, so I have always celebrated the month of February. I hope you enjoy seeing my vintage tablecloths in purple that I received at my bridal shower in 1963. I also handpainted a vintage silverplate tray with a violet nosegay. Enjoy. My shop on Etsy is under sandisstuff.

Brenda & Kristi said...

I love purple also!!
And thanks for featuring our little silk ribbon embroidery pillows - lots of purple on them.
I don't have a blog yet but I am enjoying looking at everyone elses.

Brenda of JoyAnna

Patti said...

Sounds like fun!!
Let's Party Girls!!!!!
Hugs
Patti